IQS 4.9 not working with Rapidshare

Moderators: Rasa, trixie

Topic Author
DaveyHu
Heart on for IceFlims

IQS 4.9 not working with Rapidshare

Post#1 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:15 pm

Hi all, I cant seem to get the IQS to work with Rapidshare links any more, it was yesterday, its working ok for 2 shared

its like they blocked it or somethin.

Firefox 10.0.2
Win 7
IQS 4.7
Last edited by Way on Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edit title

bjsnode28
meh

Re: IQS 4.7 not working with Rapidshare

Post#2 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:22 pm

Same here

jeeha89
meh

Post#3 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:16 pm

same here

fruzmatik
no0b

Post#4 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:21 pm

same here. tried ff and chrome.

Repdaddy
Relentlessly Obsessed

Post#5 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:08 pm

Hmmm. Do you also see this:
when you get the resulting screen?
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

THE GRACKLE
Insomniac

Post#6 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:17 pm

Am having the same problem myself. Click on the icefilms link and it takes you to the rapid page. The IQS screen flashes by in a blink of your eye and the only option left is to download through rapid share. I started getting the screen you showed today when going to log in to my pro account today Repdaddy.
Some people are so fond of ill luck they run halfway to meet it

Repdaddy
Relentlessly Obsessed

Post#7 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:29 pm

It seems even using altered scripts do not work. I cannot be certain, but I do believe Rapid might have re-written something to prevent streaming. Hang tight for a techie for a more in depth look-see on this matter. There is no way the username should already be in the box(see pic above). Altered scripts prompt my browser download box. Ima confused. Off to do a scan (wait).

A quick search for the name in the box yielded:http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Benutzername. I do believe the IQS was made obsolete by changes on Rapid.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

MasterAce
meh

Post#8 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:45 am

Same here and i even payed for a rapid account now im pissed cause i still have time left on it and it was working awsome till the new script now poof. I tried a one month subscription and all the shows i was was watching thru RS were working perfectly.

blondiebre
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#9 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:43 am

Repdaddy same here I checked it and even uninstalled 4.8 and went back to 4.6 and NADDA so I can't see it being the update. Are you getting a plain white page with nothing on it after?

THE GRACKLE
Insomniac

Post#10 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:07 am

Same here. Updated to 4.8 and Rs is not working. The Ice divx page flashes by then left with just the RS page with download option only. I was logged on to my pro acct and noticed that the RS page the IF link takes me to showed me as not logged in.

Think that RS has made the decision as to when IF is no longer going to support RS links.

THE GRACKLE
Insomniac

Post#11 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:06 am

Updated to 4.9 and RS is working again.
Thanks.

blondiebre
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#12 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:02 am

Thanks Grackle just updated also, I checked the script and it didnt look like it was supporting RS??? any way it doesn't matter I'm just super pleased the issue was fixed as fast as it was

Repdaddy
Relentlessly Obsessed

Post#13 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:06 am

Looks like the end of this thread. And yes Rapid is still supported. (y)

THE GRACKLE
Insomniac

Post#14 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:59 pm

Damn. The thread is not dead.

Using IQS 4.9, logged on to rapidpro acct. Just tried about 12 different rs links and was able to make one only work. It is like the rs page I was sent to was stuck on a loop, kept on loading then reloading then reloading. Once ot twice it stopped reloading on the divx screen from IF but was unable to use the play or download buttons. Once it stopped reloading and I was able to use the play button, the stream stopped a few seconds later and was dead.

Has rs come up with a work around to 4.9?

blueboomerang
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#15 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:19 pm

At some point, a month ago maybe, the trick was to NOT be signed into your RS-pro account, click on the link, and then sign in, and then it would let you download. That might be something to try. But, it never worked for me, even though it was working for mostly everyone else, so I did the turn off Greasemonkey & script thing, and copied and pasted the RS link into another window, and downloaded from there. so that is something else you could try.

Right now it works for me to start downloading it and then watch it the VLC way. I haven't ever figured out how to stream from RS.

Return to “Series”