IQS 4.9 not working with Rapidshare

Moderators: Rasa, trixie

THE GRACKLE
Insomniac

Re: IQS 4.7 not working with Rapidshare

Post#16 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:29 pm

Thanks Blue

No worries, I can download from rs. Was just sayin....4.9 does not work anymore with rs. For me anyhow.
Some people are so fond of ill luck they run halfway to meet it

Repdaddy
Relentlessly Obsessed

Re: IQS 4.7 not working with Rapidshare

Post#17 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:07 pm

Depending on your rig, you may have to manually uninstall IQS before going to the new version. Give that a try.
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Topic Author
DaveyHu
Heart on for IceFlims

Re: IQS 4.9 streaming slow with Rapidshare

Post#18 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:48 am

Yep, i have rapidpro and it was working and now its not, tried to stream from rapidshare today and IQS 4.9 seems to only let

me stream @ 30kb/s even when logged in, but i can download @ 1.4mb/s :^)

ecomike1
meh

Re: IQS 4.9 not working with Rapidshare

Post#19 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:10 am

Hey crowd.

I'm having issues with RapidShare throttling all downloads and streams. I have a pro account.

The issue didn't start until the script change from 4.6. The streaming was first to go, then downloading pretty much stopped..(30 Kbs/sec).

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Mike

Mac OS X (lion) - browser: Chrome

Raider76
no0b

Rapidshare Pro

Post#20 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:44 am

Dunno if its just me or something happened recently with a script update.

But had rapidshare started throttling pro users ?, for the last few days I am unable to watch anything on there it just load 0.5mb pauses loads another etc etc.

Anyone know anything about it ?

blueboomerang
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#21 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:19 am

ecomike1 wrote:Hey crowd.

I'm having issues with RapidShare throttling all downloads and streams. I have a pro account.

The issue didn't start until the script change from 4.6. The streaming was first to go, then downloading pretty much stopped..(30 Kbs/sec).

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Mike

Mac OS X (lion) - browser: Chrome

Yeah, I'm feeling throttled by RS too.

Bisc
Relentlessly Obsessed

Post#22 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:15 am

Yeah, it's also happening to me, but downloading is still very fast, so I can live with it. You can also stream the .part file with VLC if you're not patient enough to wait for it to download.
I used to be a lot like you, now I'm only me. - Boysetsfire

Repdaddy
Relentlessly Obsessed

Post#23 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:17 pm

There is obsolete code in the script which makes it buggy. Anybody having an issue with speed on Rapidshare try this script re-write:http://forum.icefilms.info/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=65781
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Return to “Series”