Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Anything goes here... you silly, silly people. That is, anything goes unless its On Topic.... if that makes sense.... i dunno... i confuse me... Serious topics that have nothing to do with icefilms go here too.

Moderators: Omen, Rasa

Forum rules
Anything goes here... you silly, silly people. That is, anything goes unless its On Topic.... if that makes sense.... i dunno... i confuse me...

oh also no advertising or Banned...

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post#76 » Tue May 15, 2018 3:04 pm

I have many, many other's to ride herd on also. So sometimes may not answer in a timely manor, depending on the length period of your reply.

jimmt
Heart on for IceFlims

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post#77 » Wed May 16, 2018 1:49 pm

My reply was a little while as I was trying to get LOKI MODE to transfer a picture for me But Again showing my Expertise with the Computer...NO GO...was wondering If You Were Kin To EDNA MODE or one of Your Past Dahlias ???

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#78 » Thu May 17, 2018 2:30 am

No but meet 1 of my brothers...

jimmt
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#79 » Thu May 17, 2018 12:25 pm

A KISSY KISSY Type Guy ... FAMILY TRAIT ??

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#80 » Thu May 17, 2018 1:13 pm

Oh I have 12 kids what do you think? LOL Now there is always the weird Uncle......

jimmt
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#81 » Thu May 17, 2018 4:51 pm

I agree You Do have Weird Uncle ...Pass on the Kiss even if He Does Have The Fat Boy part Down..
Very Sharp Teeth but Can He Take Them Out and put Them Back In Like Mine....

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#82 » Fri May 18, 2018 1:30 pm

No they came as a set with the eyes one of the times he was abducted.

jimmt
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#83 » Sun May 20, 2018 1:39 pm

Quite A SCARIER than the BIG BAD WOLF I will GIVE YOU THAT...Hereditary??...in Your Gene POOL ??

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#84 » Sun May 20, 2018 5:15 pm

Nah In-Laws I'll let the grand kids worry about that. I would have thought you have figured out who my father was by now.

jimmt
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#85 » Tue May 22, 2018 2:41 pm

I Had a Feeling He Might Be YOUR Daddy...but Didn't Want To Jump Any Rash Conclusions..Can Pick Your Friends But NOT Your Family It Seems..

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#86 » Wed May 23, 2018 3:44 am

You should be thankful that we all are, as some of the others weren't so lucky...

jimmt
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#87 » Wed May 23, 2018 4:16 pm

Funny How Traits Run in a Family.. Guess You Were One Of The LUCKY Ones
Looks Like On Your Mothers Side Maybe

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#88 » Wed May 23, 2018 10:17 pm

I see what happened when you studied Religion.

jimmt
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#89 » Thu May 24, 2018 8:23 am

Now THAT is LOOSING Their True Meaning..I Would Think

Return to “Off Topic”