Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Anything goes here... you silly, silly people. That is, anything goes unless its On Topic.... if that makes sense.... i dunno... i confuse me... Serious topics that have nothing to do with icefilms go here too.

Moderators: Omen, Rasa

Forum rules
Anything goes here... you silly, silly people. That is, anything goes unless its On Topic.... if that makes sense.... i dunno... i confuse me...

oh also no advertising or Banned...

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post#166 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:57 pm

Sorry! And Kudos on the security! My feed got bounced 2 blocks over ( I will figure out how you did that...) Oh and what happens in my house is all strictly between consenting adults and their properly bequeathed remains for further carnal pleasures. But sadly there is usually no time fore dress up, and all the body parts are in the right places. Maybe we should throw some of that in the mix next time. hmmmm.

jimmt
Heart on for IceFlims

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post#167 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:25 pm

Opened Your Doors And Emptied YOUR CLOSETS DID ... Well Done .. I am SURE You Feel Liberated Now.. As Far As Your Security.... Life Sucks Sometimes...HEE Hee..

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#168 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:28 pm

Oh my security is fine this is one of the basic tests for house keeping....

Then there is my "Tiny Security Chief From Hell" (Had to Bring her along!)

And if thats not enough, well then....

jimmt
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#169 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:03 am

You Seem To Have That Covered .. Now To Cover The SILLINESS In You..But That Is Your Main Attribute..Next To ?? Let Me Think???

jimmt
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#171 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:10 am

Nobody Said You Were A Pussy On Here ... At Least Not Lately..

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#172 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:10 am

Ya well sticks and stones and all that.. I don't have time right now, as I have to track down my brother and kill him for what he did to my old friend Wollfie!

jimmt
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#173 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:43 am

See The Family Resemblance Maybe ..But You Know About " DADS " The Old " WHO'S YOUR DADDY ??? "Just Make Sure You Don't Put Me Down As One Of Your Friends If You Don't Mind...We Will Just Keep Between Ourselves If That Is OK ???

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#174 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:18 am

Don't you get the whole "Celestial Being" thing just makes us Glorified Baby Sitters for you Hairless Monkeys.Dear Old Dad knows all and sees all. Cant get away from that little brother.

jimmt
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#175 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:18 pm

Just have To Believe In Jesus And A HIGHER Being.. To Overcome.. Praise The LORD and Halaloolia ..We Shall Overcome EVIL ..Smite Him Down..
How is That??

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#176 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:43 am

Ahh now we get to it.. You think I am "Evil"... Hmmm. Haven't been paying attention have we now? You see I was cast out to punish you naughties for your sins. But that doesn't make me any less a Angel than any other.

You just see what you want to see.

jimmt
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#177 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:42 am

I Guess That Just Puts You In The " RASCAL " Category ??

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#178 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:06 am

Yes I have a few good Ideas left....

jimmt
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#179 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:33 am

OK I am A Bit Impressed ..You Do Have A way About You

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#180 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:24 pm

This guy thought he was going to play the "Grenade Sacrifice Play" LOL

Return to “Off Topic”