► Step 1 -Install the programs needed to stream, pick your operating system and download the appropriate software
- Divx web player 1.5 for windows - If you have the latest version uninstall it and install this one. Be sure when you install divx 1.5 you untick "update automatically" or you'll just have to reinstall it all over again.
- Needed only for audio:
AC3filter 1.63b - Might only work on Vista and newer.
or AC3filter 1.46 - worked best for me on Windows XP. -Abe
- Divx Web Player 1.4 for Mac - If you have the latest version, uninstall it and install this one.
- QT AC Codec for mac - Needed only for audio.
- Linux Setup Guide
► Step 2 - Install ICE Quick Stream (IQS) script for your browser
** At this point you are set up to watch icefilms videos. Step 3 is how to find videos & watch them**
** If you are still having issues after step 1 and 2, be sure to restart your computer to be 100% sure before asking for further help **
► Step 3 - Watch something!
- Click on one of these located at the top of icefilms.
- Or search for what you wish to watch
- Once you're on the episode you want to watch, click on a sources...
CLICK ...and now you're on this screen:
Click Play, Download, or Watch in Flash... depending on your mood
If it still doesn't work, go to FAQs or Basic trouble shooting or ask help in the chatango chat box located at the bottem of the main site.
Other useful threads that could be useful for a beginner
How To Split a .avi file into 2 playable files
Slow Net? Wifi Probs? Problem solved
How to reduce your megaupload time
What to do with archive/compressed files
How to upload to megaupload and contribue to icefilms
Burning blueray (mkv) to dvd
WATCH ICEFILMS ON YOUR MOBILE!!! in 5 easy steps!
Add subtitles to films (VLC Player)
Help with Security/Anonymity
Possible Reason & fix for "Failed to connect"
How to become a Contributor
NO SOUND/AUDIO??? READ THIS!!!