How Icefilms stores its forum backups

Anything goes here... you silly, silly people. That is, anything goes unless its On Topic.... if that makes sense.... i dunno... i confuse me... Serious topics that have nothing to do with icefilms go here too.

Moderators: Omen, Rasa

Forum rules
Anything goes here... you silly, silly people. That is, anything goes unless its On Topic.... if that makes sense.... i dunno... i confuse me...

oh also no advertising or Banned...

Topic Author
narcolepticinsomniac
Average User

How Icefilms stores its forum backups

Post#1 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:49 pm

Russtronic™
The One

Re: How Icefilms stores its forum backups

Post#2 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:02 am

Are you aware of what happened to our last Host?

Topic Author
narcolepticinsomniac
Average User

Post#3 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:10 am

Nah man, what happened? I just know you lost over a year of forum history, but NBD really. Btw, I still get an error page any time I log in or post anything here. They go through, obviously, but Chromium throws to an error page.

Topic Author
narcolepticinsomniac
Average User

Post#4 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:12 am

Russtronic™
The One

Post#5 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:41 am

We lost almost 2rs as the DDoS attack against us put the entire Host Platform into Receivership. We weren't sure it was directed against us until we changed Hosts To one with SUPER DDoS Retaliation and Protection, and a day after we were up they hit us again.
When Our previous Host went under the Boxes were locked, and until the Bankruptcy Court in Switzerland is done, we have no access to our Data.
Oh and I have just been too busy to mess with the HTTPS protocol needed with the DDoS Protect It has screwed it up somehow. All I do is go in and delete the 's' and just make it http. It isn't like this is National Security or something.

Topic Author
narcolepticinsomniac
Average User

Post#6 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:25 am

Worse than I figured. I'm not gonna pretend to be some expert, but it seems if a DDoS attack can take down an entire host platform, they probably shouldn't be in that business.

The big question is, who tf has a bug up their ass about Icefilms? You think it's a competitor, or someone hired as some corporate shill hacktivist?

nordmann
code of Deez

Post#7 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:08 am

Interesting..I know it went down
But didnot know it was DDoS attack
because in the http://leeplarp.chatango.com/ chatroom
they were saying ..no problem
Icefilms is just changing hosts

Russtronic™
The One

Post#8 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:45 pm

Oh it "WAS" a hacktivist. And the sustained attack was Huge. The Platform lost their ISP. We still come under attack almost 3 - 5 times a week. As far as what was said in the chatroom I told them that was what was happening. When I breeze thru there to Smite one of them.

Topic Author
narcolepticinsomniac
Average User

Post#9 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:06 pm

Smite them all, for they are non-believers. Btw, the forum has some other real issues. I responded to a link request, realized I gave the wrong reply so I deleted the comment, but instead of deleting the comment, it deleted the whole thread. I didn't even open the thread, so there's no way I should be able to delete it. "Hide your online status" doesn't seem to work anymore either.

Russtronic™
The One

Post#10 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:11 am

What thread was that?

Topic Author
narcolepticinsomniac
Average User

Post#11 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:17 am

Maybe I'm tripping, but it was that R. Kelly thread. Seemed to disappear when I deleted my comment.

Russtronic™
The One

Post#12 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:36 pm

Really?

Return to “Off Topic”