It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:43 am

Forum rules

For Search Purposes Only.. Any Violation Will Be Punished With "Death By Mugumba!"

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 10   [ 150 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: IceStream Android Application Support Thread
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:38 am 
Average User

Welcome to the official IceFilms Android application support thread. Please use this thread to ask questions about the Ice Stream application as well as help your fellow users with their problems. I will try to frequent this thread to help as many users as possible, but with the large amount of individuals that are already using the application it will be impossible for me to address everyone's issue personally. That's where the rest of the community comes into play.

Thanks,
Harry

Last edited by Harry Muscle on Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:26 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Post subject: Re: The Official IceFilms Android Application Support Thread
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:38 am 
Average User

FAQ:

My video playback is choppy, can you please fix that?
Unfortunately no. The video playback is dependent on two things, the speed of your connection and the application you are using to play the videos. Once video playback starts, the Ice Stream application is no longer being used or accessed and therefore nothing we do can fix your playback issues. We would recommend you try a faster connection (ie: 4G or WiFi), or possibly stream lower quality videos. You can also try the Download then Open option. Also sometimes switching between software/hardware decoding in the video player software can fix the issue. Lastly changing the video player you use might help if your current one isn't fully compatible with your hardware.

I installed Mobo Video Player but the application doesn't want to work with it, what's wrong?
Quite a few individuals seem to be confusing MoboPlayer and Mobo Video Player (and by extension Mobo Video Player Pro). MoboPlayer (note the lack of a space between the words) is one of the video players we recommend, however, Mobo Video Player is not. We have not done any testing with Mobo Video Player or Mobo Video Player Pro and based on the amount of users complaining about this video player we recommend against using it. Instead please install MoboPlayer, MX Video Player, or VPlayer.

When will X feature be added to the software?
We are working hard to add new features to the application. A search functionality has been requested many times over and it is something that we want to add in the future. There's also been requests for various navigation changes. We are working hard to make lots of changes to the software and add new features, but it takes time, so please be patient.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:08 pm 
Average User

Is ice stream not available anymore for the Android?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:12 pm 
Average User

I found it. I'm also using moboplayer "all one word". Everytime I click on a movie - and I choose to open it in moboplayer, it says it can't open the avi file. I can't figure out what the problem is.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:29 pm 
no0b

I can't seem to get my username/pw for MU to work. It says login failed every time. Is this a known problem? Last post in the unofficial thread user has the same problem. Great app btw. I would've paid $5 on impulse buy. Just doesn't like waiting sixty seconds when I paid for a premium MU account.

Post subject: Re: The (UN)Official IceFilms Android Application Support Th
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:54 pm 
Average User

Object32 wrote:
I can't seem to get my username/pw for MU to work. It says login failed every time. Is this a known problem? Last post in the unofficial thread user has the same problem. Great app btw. I would've paid $5 on impulse buy. Just doesn't like waiting sixty seconds when I paid for a premium MU account.

Make sure you upgrade to the latest version (1.1.1) since MU has changed their login process (yet again). That should fix the issue. If not, report back here and we'll see what we can do.

Thanks,
Harry

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:58 pm 
Heart on for IceFlims

try this one, it's from GetJar

Code:Linkcheck
https://www.box.com/shared/a901efe55e1e671aa3cd

Last edited by GoldenCyn on Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:09 pm 
Average User

Just wanted to let everyone know that a new version (version 1.1.2) of the app is available on GetJar (http://www.getjar.com/Ice-Stream) and SlideME (http://slideme.org/application/ice-stream) that includes support for 2Shared links now that Mega Upload links are no longer valid.

Thanks,
Harry

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:34 am 
no0b

Awesome work! Thanks for keeping up with the app.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:13 pm 
Average User

New version with RapidShare support is out on GetJar (http://www.getjar.com/Ice-Stream) and SlideME (http://slideme.org/application/ice-stream). It's not 100% polished but pretty darn close. If you run into issues, pleas report back here if you can.

Thanks,
Harry

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:42 pm 
Heart on for IceFlims

Ice Stream 1.2.0 mirror link.

CLICK TO DOWNLOAD

Last edited by GoldenCyn on Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:48 pm 
AbeZ Apostle

Thanks for the app.

I'd like to request that you identify the host for each source.

* ALL SUPPORT REQUESTS VIA PM WILL BE IGNORED. INSTEAD, SEARCH THE FORUM, POST, OR START A NEW TOPIC.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:56 am 
meh

Thank you!
I cannot get the new script to work. With your app, i can get my daily dose of icefilms! :D

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:22 am 
meh

Cant get ice films to work on my tablet please help

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:44 am 
no0b

hello, and thanks for all the work on this app. I am running a viewsonic Gtab, honeycomb, ice stream newest app. on many links when i click either mx video or mobo, it starts to open the file. in the upper left corner i sometimes see RSAPI.CGI . whenever i get that message, i shortly thereafter get a "file cannot be openederror. files where i get another message up there play fine. I am assuming this refers to Rapidshare, but I am lost. any suggestions are appreciated!

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 10   [ 150 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next