It is currently Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:05 am

Forum rules

For Search Purposes Only.. Any Violation Will Be Punished With "Death By Mugumba!"

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
 Post subject: Is ICEFILMS Working or not working ??? XBMC
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:01 pm 
Average User

The rumors out that icefilms is useing rapidshare is is working Now. Mine updated and everything is still useing 2Shared ..And nothing is Working

I have eden 2 xmbc.... and nothing is working whats gives..

Post subject: Re: Is ICEFILMS Working or not working ???
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:23 pm 
Heart on for IceFlims

Icefilms does not write the addons for xbmc. You will have to look into a xmbc forum to update the icefilms addon for xbmc.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:18 pm 
Heart on for IceFlims

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=61010

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:37 am 
Average User

I talked to xmbc and they said they are not the ones that have to switch the feed so im guessing its icefilms or the hosts that are supplying the video's . i watched a few movies that were on rapidshare and i like it so much better then megaupload. because all the movies worked ..

Still hoping we switch more movies over to rapidshare.

Post subject: Re: Is ICEFILMS Working or not working ??? XBMC
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:06 pm 
no0b

I am new at this have icefilm on apple tv Wont play the movies or TV was able to get some video in the music. When i pick a mover it says working than stops. Need help Thanks

Post subject: Re: Is ICEFILMS Working or not working ??? XBMC
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:07 am 
RedTek

IceFilms is a computer site .......... people with internet devices like X-box,PS3,WII,I-Phone,I-Pad,Atv,Casio watches,boxe-box,playstaions,ect. ,,,, your devices can only do so much on the internet without 3rd-party software/programs....... these software/programs where ever and what ever your running is the problem. Trust me the people with computers that have been set up correctly with the main page info are having no problems. Some people here may know your device and how to make it work but most people here that have a computer and have it working are watching and not at all worried about you and your troubles.... for the most part if they have the same device then they are also busy watching ...............

I hope you find your answer soon and get things working but I have seen several topics on the same problem so I don't think any have been answered you may try a search for you device and see this question has been asked before........ if it has a answer it would be in a older post and I doubt if the problem has been resolved or that the people that have it working are here answering and helping you they are most likely watching something....and the people here are those that are on a computer. Not many people that are on a cell phone take the time to type out much in detail or take the time to waste time reading and replying to others to help them once they get it they are gone till it stops then they come back begging for help........This is just my opinion and the Way I see it. So if your fellow device user isn't helping you then you may be lost to the answer...I only use a computer as most of the users on the forum do you might do better to use a forum that is device specific. If I learn of something to help you I will be sure to pass it along here for you all with those non computer devices.

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]