FileUpload Working Now!!!

Any new Computer, Web, Virus or Danger to our Friends or Site.

Moderators: Russtronic™, Way, Omen

Topic Author
Connietra
meh

FileUpload Working Now!!!

Post#1 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:05 am

So glad that FileUpload is finally working and not getting block!!!! Was about ready to give up on IceFilms. When I would go to the Newly Added Movies of course the only two dl options were FileUpload and Openload and both of them were getting block in Chrome, Internet Explorer and FireFox so to me IceFilms was useless. Then went to check today and to my surprize FileUpload was working and not getting blocked!.......Thank You FileUpload!!

nordmann
code of Deez

Re: FileUpload Working Now!!!

Post#2 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:16 am

Thank you link sharer ;)
it is boobies whoever that is
5 stars to that lone link sharer (*) (*) (*) (*) (*)

Liseam
meh

Post#3 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:10 am

It worked for me also, though it takes hours to download. (mm) But I'll take it, "beggers can't be choosy." Thanks so much for the headsup! :) :) :)

randomsurfer
no0b

Post#4 » Mon May 20, 2019 5:30 pm

No it doesn't. Any popular program, like this week's finale of Game of Thrones is an endless loop of click bait. Never starts a download on one, and on the other when the program does start you have to play wack a mole with the go to full screen or if you pause it, then try like hell to get it to play again. Forget about trying to skip ahead to a new place in the program. Of course its fine repeatedly popping up adds or the damned "Warning We are Microsoft and we have logged you computer" fake announcements that lock up your browser.

I don't mind a tube site opening 4-5 ads to pay the bills but when I have to open over a dozen or more, and the show still won't play or download, makes me wonder if the uploader is getting a cut of the click bait. Just keep screwing the members for a bit of coin, and Icefilms being ok with it.

I've used this place for years, and for a time even uploaded on request here on the forums, but its been a steady downward slide of people uploading to worse and worse tube sites and now only the two Fileupload and Gounlimited fill the listing. I'm done with Icefilms until you get some links that actually work.

Plenty of websites out there with alot less trouble for people who want to watch.

randomsurfer
no0b

Post#5 » Thu May 23, 2019 4:42 pm

On a lark, I tried to access the video "Shed of the Dead", post here on Icefilms.
https://www.icefilms.info/ip.php?v=270363&

and use the Fileupload link in the page
https://www.file-up.org/8a1uz6idtl11

In 12 tries to download, 8 of them were the malware fake Microsoft page.

Note I don't have my adblocker on at Fileupload's site.

Next I registered as a basic member. Annnnnnnd after another 12 tries to get a download link, nothing but ads and malware.

Tell me moderators and admins of Icefilms, are you intentionally trying to kill this site with shit links?

I'm guessing in a week or so the download link on Fileupload will work like it should. In the meantime the site will have profited off of Icefilms promotion of the link with a banner on Icefilm's main page and the many visitors who have to put up with click bait and no movie.

Really sad how far this site has sunk...

You could solve this by not allowing Fileupload links. but you are not going to, which makes me think Icefilms profits from this.

Russtronic™
The One

Post#6 » Fri May 24, 2019 1:02 am

Use every bit of protection and Ad Block you can get away with. I just did and I only got 4 re-directs with no Warnings,

randomsurfer
no0b

Post#7 » Fri May 24, 2019 9:16 pm

You shouldn't have to Russ. I don't mind supporting these sites with a few popups but its out of hand with these two. As long as Icefilms allow their links to be posted then members gets screwed. Keep letting it happen and Icefims is respondcible. I like this site but sometimes the management are complete dicks'

Russtronic™
The One

Post#8 » Fri May 24, 2019 10:51 pm

We only post the links. Where they are hosted is not up to us. The hosts are getting fewer and fewer by the minute it seems. I will try talking to the link hunters again to see if there is anything more that can be done. We make absolutely nothing from the links.

Return to “Security”