enzyenzy wrote:Im not sure how to actually watch a movie i downloaded the greasmonkey thing and the IQS not sure what to do after, any help?
Hey, everytime I click install, it says apps, extensions, and user scripts can not be added from this website. I can't even download the script like before now. Any suggestions? Using Chrome by the way
Abe wrote:Install Tutorial: Auto-run Script | Manual-run Bookmarklet
What is IQS?
Is IQS Safe?
Why should I use IQS?
- IQS is fast -- in the past the old proxy method would slow down and could sometimes deny your connection entirely.
- IQS automatically detects and removes dead links from icefilms -- so the database is always up to date with working links!
- IQS works on the file host's page itself -- so you dont have to get all your links from Icefilms to enjoy fast streaming.
- IQS doesn't slow down our server -- the old proxy method would sometimes cause the server to die.
- IQS allows you to use your premium logins if you have one on the hosting site -- that means no wait times and no download limits!
- IQS is the only way to stream from 2shared
Which flavor of IQS should I use?
Auto-run Script or Bookmarklet?
You should use the Auto-run Script because it runs automatically and it automatically skips the "2 boxes" page that asks you to choose a streaming script. The auto-run script saves you clicks and makes life easier.
The Bookmarklet is there for people who for some reason are unable to install the auto-run Script. They're both the same script, but the Bookmarklet is saved as a bookmark and has to be manually clicked to run on the current page.
Install Tutorial: Auto-run Script | Manual-run Bookmarklet
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests